Payroll & Finance Assistant
I am urgently looking for an experienced payroll professional with a good understanding of the full payroll process. You should have a strong background in achieving the accurate and timely production of payroll with additional skills in accounts ideally.
- Ensuring that a timely quality payroll service is provided
- Manage all aspects of payroll that could include: sick pay, maternity pay, overtime payments, shift allowances, pension payments, tax code changes, salary amendments, bank detail changes, tax credits, student loans, bonus payments, child care vouchers etc.
- Ensure all payments to employees, HMRC, pension providers etc. are made accurately and on-time.
- Generate reports for payroll, pension and other external payments
- Generate month-end reports for Finance and management
- Nominal Ledger & Journals
- Processing of benefits and completion of P11d's
- Adhere to all statutory and company policies and procedures
- Various Ad Hoc duties as needed
- Good Payroll and Accounts experience
- Excellent IT skills including SAGE and proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality in all work undertaken
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment