This role has responsibility for processing payroll on behalf of our employees while observing the necessary deadlines and ensuring accuracy. The role holder will be involved in all aspects of the payroll process.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinating and assisting in the preparation and processing of weekly, monthly and quarterly pay with adherence to strict deadlines to ensure employees are paid accurately and on time. This also includes amendments to pay resulting from various leave arrangements, joiners, leavers and other exceptional items and also ad-hoc payments that may occur.
- Provide support to employees on all pay related matters to explain the basis for any deductions from salary.
- Provide journals for posting to SAP by finance team to ensure all transactions are properly captured on the SAP general ledger.
- Preparation of accurate payroll management information focused on ensuring that the level of service is being delivered to a high level.
- Assist in any payroll-related projects that may arise to ensure that the final outcome provides the best result for the organisation.
- Manage the stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure a good service is provided.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- IPASS Certified Payroll Technician would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in the use of CorePay required
- 3 years payroll experience is desirable
- Strong proficiency in Excel is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work within agreed timelines are essential.
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment.
Salary - Depending on Experience
€29,704 - €35,440 (6 month contract)
Please forward your CV for the attention of Sinead Healy or Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)