Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer to take up a 6 month contract based in the Belfast's city centre.
This role is with a well-known global consultancy firm with a large modern office in the centre of Belfast. This firm manages payroll for large numbers of businesses and as such the Payroll Officer will join a large team of other experienced payroll staff.
The Payroll Officer will have the following responsibilities:
- Process weekly/monthly/quarterly payrolls for small and large employers
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation updates relating to RTI and auto-enrolment, shared parental leave and payrolling benefits
- Liaise with client to deal with queries
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years experience in payroll processing
- Part of qualified certificate in Payroll Practice or similar qualification
- Experience of STAR or other payroll system
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
This role will initially be required for 6 months, with the potential for longer term employment beyond this. The hourly rate for this position will be £11 plus holiday pay.
Interested applicants can submit their CV via the link below. Alternatively, please contact Tracey Murphy on 028 90895 824 for further information.