Acting on behalf of our client, a global financial consultancy firm, Grafton Recruitment are seeking applications from experienced Payroll Reviewers/Payroll Supervisors, to take up a 6 month contract opportunity.
This position has become available due to the acquisition of new business. The Payroll Reviewer will form part of an experienced middle management team, supervising a number of payroll processors, responsible for payrolling a portfolio of over 400 clients.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Review weekly/monthly/quarterly payrolls for multiple employers
- Supervise team to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation relating to RTI and auto-enrolment, shared parental leave and payrolling benefits
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- 5 years experience in payroll processing
- 1 years experience in a reviewing supervisory role
- Part or qualified certificate in Payroll Practice or similar
- Experience of STAR or similar payroll system
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by following the link below. For further information, please contact Tracey Murphy on 028 90 895 824.