I am urgently looking for an experienced payroll professional with a good understanding of the full payroll process. You should have a strong background in achieving the accurate and timely production of payrolls as well as provide expert advice and support to ensure the continued effective operation of payroll and benefits. This role will be offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Ensuring that a timely quality payroll service is provided
- Manage all aspects of payroll that could include: sick pay, maternity pay, overtime payments, shift allowances, pension payments, tax code changes, salary amendments, bank detail changes, tax credits, student loans, bonus payments, child care vouchers etc.
- Ensure all payments to employees, HMRC, pension providers etc. are made accurately and on-time.
- Generate reports for payroll, pension and other external payments
- Generate month-end reports for Finance and management
- Processing of benefits and completion of P11d's
- Adhere to all statutory and company policies and procedures
- Various Ad Hoc duties as needed
- Extensive experience of payroll for any of small/medium/large organisations
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages and payroll software
- Sound working knowledge of HMRC PAYE legislation and pension scheme issues
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality in all work undertaken
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills