International Payroll Specialist
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This role supports the preparation and delivery of international payrolls product to our customers in the EMEA region. As such it is customer and stakeholder-facing, has high visibility and forms a critical element in delivering on our promises to our customers, both individual and corporate. This role involves coordination and support of Payrolls in several countries, where the processing is carried out by an outsourced payroll. This role requires building and maintaining effective and supportive relationships with both external Payroll providers and internal business partners such as HR, Finance and business leaders across the region.
- Coordination and support of payrolls in various countries across the EMEA region.
- Builds and maintains effective supporting relationships with external payroll providers and internal business partners.
- Ensure effective control and compliance of the payrolls to the companys standards
- Participate in international process improvement projects
- 3 years international payroll experience.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate within a complex matrix organisation.
- A high degree of capability to deal with ambiguity and develop solutions in an evolving environment is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to manage 3rd parties to deliver agreed output to SLAs.
- Experience in working as part of a team to deliver payroll, benefits or similar service in a multinational company.
- Solid understanding of payroll related matters, including benefit plans and equity plans.
- A high degree of capability to deal with ambiguity and develop solutions in an evolving environment is essential
- Demonstrated ability to manage 3rd parties to deliver agreed output to SLAs
- Knowledge of Workday or similar HR Management System
- Excellent computing skills