PCB Test Technicians (long-term temp) - Belfast - £8-£9.50 per hour
The Grafton Engineering team are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading international manufacturing organisation for the recruitment of a number of Test Technicians to join their organisation on long-term temporary contracts (minimum 6 months).
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will assume responsibility for the following:
* Develop processes, methods and procedures for testing sub-assemblies, products and systems
* Develop hardware including test jigs, fixtures and platforms to enable functional testing on PCBA's and sub-assemblies
* Evaluation of components, software tools and services for use in product testing
* Design, install and commission test solutions into suppliers' production processes.
* Provide training and mentoring for suppliers, test technicians and create the necessary support documentation.
* Perform Customer Factory Witness tests
* Support product design engineers on new product design for manufacturing compliance
* Test development for new product introduction
* Minimum HND / HNC in Electronics
* Root cause fault finding to component level
* Strong PC skills including MS office
* Knowledge of electronic measurement techniques especially in power electronics and the analog signal domain
* Technically orientated, analytical and methodical
The role will be working a 37.5 hour week, with an early finish on a Friday, and plenty of overtime available if you want it! Contact Craig in Grafton on 02890 323333 or submit your CV via the link for further details.