People Development Manager
Industry leading organisation
Grafton HR is exclusively representing an industry leading organisation, winning several awards in their field, currently recruiting a People Development Manager to design and deliver the learning and development needs for the business.
The People Development Manager will help support the business' projected growth, leading a comprehensive L&D and HR service for the organisation. The role will cover various functions, including learning & development, communications, employee engagement, talent management, recruitment & selection, employee relations, HR strategy and reward & recognition, setting the example for business culture.
Key duties include:
- Lead in the design and delivery of the Talent Management including L&D and succession planning strategy
- Develop and implement effective performance management processes, ensuring there is appropriate development and progression opportunities for employees
- Develop employee engagement initiatives
- Reward & recognition initiatives
- Oversee training needs analysis, design and deliver of L&D initiatives and programmes
- Develop and manage the L&D budget including sourcing and managing providers
- Evaluation of and reporting on L&D activities
- Design and delivery of coaching/mentoring throughout the business
- Deliver training as required
- Drive continuous improvement
- Develop links and manage relationships with relevant funding bodies
- A minimum of three years experience in a learning and development role including talent management and people development.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to design strategy and actions to deliver
- Strong understanding of Irish employment law.
- Must hold a degree in a relevant discipline
- CIPD or equivalent qualification.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package
To apply, please speak to Ryan Calvert at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or apply through email on email@example.com