People Development Manager
Grafton HR Exclusive Job
Grafton HR is pleased to be exclusively representing an award winning organisation based in Donegal.
The company is highly respected and well known within their industry and invest a great deal in their employees, to ensure they remain at the forefront of their market.
They are currently recruiting for a People Development Manager, to help design and deliver, the learning and development needs for the business.
The People Development Manager will help support the business's projected growth, leading a comprehensive L&D and HR service for the organisation. The role will cover various functions, including learning & development, communications, employee engagement, talent management, recruitment & selection, employee relations, HR strategy and reward & recognition, setting the example for business culture.
Key duties include:
- Lead in the design and delivery of the Talent Management including L&D and succession planning strategy
- Develop and implement effective performance management processes, ensuring there is appropriate development and progression opportunities for employees
- Develop employee engagement initiatives
- Reward & recognition initiatives
- Oversee training needs analysis, design and deliver of L&D initiatives and programmes
- Develop and manage the L&D budget including sourcing and managing providers
- Evaluation of and reporting on L&D activities
- Design and delivery of coaching/mentoring throughout the business
- Deliver training as required
- Drive continuous improvement
- Develop links and manage relationships with relevant funding bodies
- 3-5 years experience in a senior learning and development role, including talent management and people development.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to design strategy and actions to deliver
- Strong understanding of Irish/ROI employment law.
- Must hold a degree in a relevant discipline
- CIPD or equivalent qualification.
A highly competitive remuneration and benefits package, with the opportunity to join a highly reputable business in the Donegal area
To apply, please speak to Richard McFarland at Grafton HR for immediate consideration on 07773197121 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Grafton - CIPD NI Award Winners 2016 - Most Effective Recruitment Strategy