Performance Improvement Administrator required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor.
Role: Performance Improvement Administrator
Location: Bangor, County Down, Northern Ireland
Hours: Monday 8.45am - 12.15pm; Tuesday & Wednesday 8.45am - 5pm
Duration: up to 51 weeks
- Administration of Core Time and Attendance system
- General administration duties
- 2 A levels
- 1 years administration experience
- Experience using Time and Attendance Software
- Managing data input
- Excellent interpersonal skills
*Please note to be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and have experience in using Time and Attendance Software*
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 28TH APRIL 2017.