PERSONAL ASSISTANT/ANALYST ROLE - DUBLIN CITY CENTRE
Personal Assistant/Analyst required to provide efficient and effective administrative and PA support to the COO within the financial services industry.
- Extensive diary management, organisation and planning enabling the COO to work effectively
- Organisation of meetings and production of detailed itineraries, internal and external including preparation of and distribution of meeting packs and minute taking as required
- Email and telephone screening, prioritising and actioning / delegating as appropriate
- Provide administrative support for the COO including expenses, meeting minutes/tracking and actions, maintaining holiday plans, processing of invoices, electronic filing and stationery requests.
- Ensure the COO is fully briefed through the preparation of papers, presentations and actions before attending meetings (internal and external) in a timely fashion
- Provide support with the organisation of events/off-site days for the COO, supporting all requests for information and Co-ordination of cost effective travel arrangements
- Production of high quality presentations and database reports
- Maintain prescribed internal and external networks, to understand priorities and the resultant implications for the COO.
- Support broader team as required.
- Programme Office support
- Secretarial/administrative experience at Senior Management level
- Interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills
- Capability to solve problems
- Understanding and working knowledge of relevant processes, controls and systems within the Bank.
Other Significant Role Requirements:-
- A highly motivated person, who is able to communicate at all levels
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a number of conflicting and frequently changing priorities
- Ability to work and act on own initiative
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Reliable, flexible, pro-active and able to deal with integrity and professionalism
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Amanda McKnight on 1 8900 190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.