Personal Assistant €32-35k
Temporary with a view to Permanency
South Dublin City Centre
Our client, a leisure facility, is currently recruiting an experienced Personal Assistant on a full-time, temporary contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the front office function on a day-to-day basis while carrying out PA duties for the management team.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Provision of full administration support for the department including PA support and HR administration
- Preparation of reports such as annual leave, expenses and PowerPoint presentations
- Finance administration - processing invoices for the business, requisition of purchase orders, budget control
- Co-ordination of facilities and IT requirements
- Management of office equipment and stationery
- Extensive project work and event management
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar Office Management role in a busy organisation
- IT Literate including proficiency in the MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Confident with business acumen
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Financial administration/accounting experience an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to join a well-established organisation. Salary for this role will be within the region of €32-35k depending on skills and experience and parking will be available also. Please note that this role will be temporary initially with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
The working hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV for consideration.