Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a Personal Assistant/ Admin Support to start ASAP until the end of September 2017, subject to change, dependent on business need.
Pay rate: £9.63 p/h
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday to Friday
- 5 GCSE/GCE O levels at grades A-C or equivalent, including English and Maths OR equivalent/ higher relevant qualification.
- Hold OCR/RSA Level 2 typewriting or word processing (parts 1&2) or equivalent
Have a minimum two years' experience of word processing in an office environment.
- A minimum of two years' experience of operating computerised management information systems and experience of setting up and manipulating complex Microsoft Excel spread sheets in an admin environment.
- A minimum of one years' experience of working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Experience of diary management.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven ability to successfully prioritise and manage a range of tasks within strict deadlines.
Responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive secretarial, administrative and clerical service for the Assistant Director, including handling issues of a sensitive and confidential nature. Provision of advice and guidance to staff at all levels in relation to business policies and procedures.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI at the cost of £26.A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 14TH AUGUST AT 12PM