Personal Assistant to Director required by a Local Government organisation on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Personal Assistant to Director
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 2 months with possibility of extension
Start date: ASAP
Be the first point of contact for the Director and therefore must be able to communicate effectively and present a pleasant and professional image at all times;
Be responsible for providing a high level confidential secretarial and administrative service to the Director;
- Manage the Director's diary and co-ordinate any actions and administrative tasks associated with organising the Director's meetings;
- Prepare for meetings for the Director which will include collation and circulation of agendas and papers prior to the meeting;
- Be responsible for taking accurate minutes of meetings;
- Provide a proactive telephone, email and mail log service for the Director, ensuring that all items are recorded, necessary action taken and any follow-up action completed.
- RSA Stage 2 Word Processing or equivalent
Two years' experience of managing and delivering high quality confidential secretarial support services for senior staff/director/CEO to include:
Planning, prioritising, co-ordinating and controlling high volumes of work;
Taking minutes, collation and circulation of papers for management meetings;
Demonstrating initiative, working under minimal supervision and direction;
Supporting senior staff/executives to build and maintain effective working relationships at senior level.
- Private Secretaries Diploma or equivalent
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLOSING DATE IS THURSDAY 12TH OCTOBER 2017 AT 5PM*