Our Client, a leading Brand House in Carrickfergus require a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director to cover a 6 month maternity leave
Role: Personal Assistant to Managing Director
Pay rate: 20k-24k p/a
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm and Friday 8.30am-4pm
- Organising and maintaining the Directors diaries and making appointments. (Updating both the physical and electronic diaries)
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Managing Director.
- To filter all incoming telephone calls, both from the main switchboard and private direct lines and to ensure that all messages are properly and promptly attended to with due priority and initiative when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting of visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Managing Director is well prepared for meetings. Also to take minutes at the Monthly Management meeting.
- Taking dictation and minutes for correspondence and record keeping.
- Be responsible for the distribution of price lists to the sales force and maintenance of price list files.
- To plan and co-ordinate business trips, confirm visits & appointments as well as book travel and hotel accommodation for the Directors, their relevant teams and departments, as appropriate.
- Be prepared to travel with a Director to take notes, dictation or assistance at meetings, locally and abroad, if required.
- To organise, co-ordinate and attend the event management of social occasions and trade exhibitions, as required on behalf of the company's business.
- Maintaining all necessary information relating to company vehicles. e.g. purchase information, maintenance, registration documents, insurance details, road tax, spare keys etc.
- 5 G.C.S.E. or equivalent passes.
- RSA Stage 2 in word processing/audio typing or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in a similar PA role at a senior level
- Valid driving licence
Desirable Criteria :
- RSA Stage 3 in word processing/ audio typing or equivalent.
- Previous experience working for a MD
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.