Our client a reputable and long standing insurance broker requires a Personal Insurance Adviser for an immediate start in their Co Armagh branch.
- Work within the team responding to customer enquiries regarding both new & existing business in an appropriate manner.
- Have the ability to gather and analyse information from the customer and match the products available with customer requirements.
- Administer renewals within service standards.
- Issue documentation within service standards.
- Conduct regular reviews of activities with Team Manager.
- Have the ability to use your own initiative and problem solve effectively.
- Support the firm's goals by demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
- Previous working knowledge in an insurance orientated environment or similar.
- 5 GCSEs to include Maths & English (minimum grade C or equivalent) and must be computer literate.
- Strong and well developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good level of IT Skills / Computer literacy - inc Word & Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A Can-Do attitude with a customer centric approach.
- Self-driven and enthusiastic.
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and expertise at all times.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org