Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a Personal Secretary to start ASAP for 3 months with possibility of extension
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.50p/h
13+ week's £12.43 p/h
Hours: 37 hours per week
- The qualifications required for the grade are 5 passes grade C or above at GCSE or equivalent, which must include English Language and mathematics.
- Experience of maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems and records
- Experience of the following office duties - responsibility for the mail for the office, telephone calls, dealing with correspondence and presentations
- Experience of providing an effective and efficient support function to include - planning and organising events, room bookings, meetings, catering, minute taking and developing systems
- Experience in customer facing roles and of providing a high level of customer satisfaction
- Experience of preparing information to include papers and reading materials
- Experience of diary management for senior management and organising travel and accommodation
- To provide high level administrative support to the secretariat. Please note that this role does not involve providing direct PS services to an individual.
- The work involved will include diary management, information management, staff supervision and miscellaneous office duties.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Access NI. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 15TH JUNE AT 12 MIDDAY