Grafton Belfast are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity to join one of the worlds largest online retailers as a Personalisation Manager. They are looking for a Personalisation Manger to join our growing CRM & Customer Insight team and help us shape our use of Big Data and Machine Learning to drive personalisation and relevancy across our marketing and customer experiences.
You will work closely with our Data, Marketing and Engineering teams to build the capability to deliver personalisation across all channels and touch points. Our client has over 2.5m customers, across more than 70 territories internationally this role will be highly visible in the organisation and requires a candidate who is comfortable working with retail consumer data at scale and has a solid understanding of digital channels, web and email. They work in a matrix structure and you should be confident in your communication skills and your ability to influence other teams to work with you to execute your campaigns.
- Act as product owner for personalisation across all channels.
- Work with the Data and Engineering teams to ensure they build the right data platform for personalisation
- Work with the Data and Engineering teams to ensure they make this data platform available to all channels
- Work with the Digital Marketing and Customer Experience teams to ensure they leverage their data to ensure customer messages and experiences are relevant and engaging
- Own the CRM optimisation process from hypothesis > testing > learning > hypothesis
- Some travel will be required between their offices in Portsmouth, Mallusk and Belfast
- Experience of using Big Data platforms and Machine Learning to create data driven segments and prediction models
- Ecommerce CRM experience within the retail sector, working with large volumes of customer numbers
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels
- Experience using customer segmentation to deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate with an excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in multivariate testing processes and providers (e.g. Qubit, Maxymiser)
- Understanding of developments within machine learning and AI
- Understanding of big data platforms
- Understanding of how prediction algorithms can be used in CRM
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you meet the essential criteria and are looking for an exciting opportunity please attach me you CV below or call Katie Doyle at 02890 895824