Due to rapid expansion, Grafton Recruitment, in partnership with its client, a state of the art facility, is pleased to invite applications for production and warehouse operatives,commencing April 2017 .
Working hours Monday to Friday 0730am/0830am - 4pm/5pm
These positions will be full time consisting of full paid training.
- Kitting, labelling/relabelling
- Order assembly
- Packaging, loading and offloading..
- Quality focus
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Manual dexterity
- Good level of verbal and written comprehension
- Fluent English
- Candidates should be available to start immediately
Remuneration: €9.25 hourly , free parking, training, and heavily subsidised canteen
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience within a stable and progressive sector. Offer subject to satisfactory references and aptitude testing at our offices in Swords.
You may also be required to complete manual handling training and assessment.