Planning and Environmental Coordinator
My client who a leader in Energy are seeking to recruit a Planning and Environmental Coordinator to join their team on a Maternity Leave Contract.
This exciting role will see you report to the Head of Development with responsibility for coordination and resolution of all planning and environmental queries.
- Main point of contact for all planning and environmental queries
- Coordinate preparation, submission and progress of planning applications or planning compliance submissions.
- Coordinate planning compliance obligations of operating wind farms, including bird breeding studies, environmental requirements reporting and noise monitoring
- Manage stakeholder engagement with land owners and other 3rd parties
- Report on all planning and environmental issues as they arise
- Efficient and effective resolution of queries
- Liaising with relevant planning authorities as required
- Carrying out environmental audits and reporting on same
- Proven experience in a busy coordination role or proven experience in a planning and/or environment role
- Previous experience of managing relations with stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Clean driving licence
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with ability to interact and engage with all personalities
- Proven experience in the Renewables Area (Desirable)
- Work for one of Ireland's Top 50 Businesses
- Competitive reward package
- Extensive Health and Well-being programme