Temporary Planning Assistant's required for a local government organisation based in Belfast.
Role: Temporary Planning Assistant
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours of work: Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5pm and Fridays 8.30am-4.30pm
Rate of pay: £8.45ph
- To assist in the processing of planning, related applications and breaches of planning control.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and agree recommendations with the Senior Planning Officer on planning and related applications.
- Liaise with and respond to inquiries relating to planning matters ie planning permission.
- To assist planning officers by undertaking site visits in various locations across Belfast.
- Applicants must be studying for a relevant third level qualification such as Planning and Property Development or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must also have a full driving licence which enables the post holder to drive in NI and a car or access to a form of transport which enables the applicant to meet the requirements of the post.
- This post is suitable for candidates requiring experience in order to progress their careers in the field of Planning. Therefore you should have an understanding of issues to work within the planning discipline. No experience is essential for this post.
If you meet all the criteria above please upload your CV to the link.