Salary: Negotiable with experience
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit a Production Planner Officer for a manufacturing company based in Co.Derry
The position is with a long standing FMCG firm who have an excellent reputation nationally.
- Generate production schedules
- Transfer all production schedules onto other systems
- Ensure that all working practices are adhered to in relation to procedures and legislation
- To support and ensure all duties in regards planning, coordination and manufacturing processes are adhered to
- Working closely with various departments to ensure effective communication and planning
- Support all programmes in place
- To encourage and drive continuous improvement
- Manage the system and nensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Good attention to detail and working to tight deadlines
If interested in the Production Planner Position please forward your cv asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333 or 07966990462
If this position is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.