Job Title: Plant Operator
Hours of work: Daily rota throughout the summer months
Pay rate: £7.50 per hour
- Assisting with day to day operation, regulation and maintenance of the mechanical and electrical services for the filtration, heating and ventilation plant and supervision of specialist servicing and maintenance
- Maintenance of proper safety standards throughout the complex with particular emphasis on corrosive substances
- Maintain records and provide reports as required by the Manager/Assistant Manager
- Control quality and temperature of water throughout the complex
- Various repairs and maintenance throughout the premises as
- Control plans of plant and maintain all relevant stock records
- Carry out regular maintenance checks on all emergency systems installed in the Centre
- Assist with the general cleaning of the building including the pool area
- Ensure that the correct conditions are maintained in the aquarium at all times
- Such other duties as may be allocated by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- At least two years's experience of swimming pool maintenance.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.