Our client has a vacancy for a temporary plumber to work in the Fermanagh and Omagh area
- To install, maintain and repair water supplies, sanitation and waste disposal systems in all types of buildings.
- Diagnose, analyse and repair faults in heating systems.
- To work from working drawings, specifications and related documentation supplied.
- To identify, order and collect materials as required in liaison with the Stores & Fleet Controller.
- To provide as required all job costing and time recording information using the documentation provided.
- Evidence of a recognised time served plumbing apprenticeship or City & Guilds Advanced Craft or NVQ Level 3 in plumbing.
- Evidence of a minimum of two years relevant and suitable experience.
- Evidence of competence in the repairs and maintenance of domestic plumbing installations and fittings.
Hours of work:
- 37 hours weekly
- Mon - Fri
- Salary £20,456
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.