POLICY ASSURANCE ANALYST - DUBLIN
Our Client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is seeking to recruit a Policy Assurance Analyst for their Information Security and Cyber Management Team in Dublin South.
As Policy Assurance Analyst, you'll be responsible for providing advisory and consultancy services to the business, helping it to operate in a secure environment and protecting customers from malicious and fraudulent attacks.
The Information Security & Cyber Management team will be responsible for the proactive monitoring and analysis & communication in the business of cyber threats, in conjunction with Security & Resilience; developing and maintaining an Information & Cyber Security Attack playbook to facilitate rapid and appropriate response to scenarios such as Customer data loss; and build relationships with relevant stakeholders to embed best in class awareness, culture and capability in relation to the threats Customers and Business are exposed to and the controls which will help mitigate such threats.
Working with the Information & Cyber Security manager, you'll provide divisional Information Security (IS) support and provide security input to major change programmes risk assessing security within new solutions and processes. As Policy Assurance Analyst, you'll also work closely with other key Senior Management across the business, whilst developing and maintaining relationships and providing IS advice and guidance in line with the relevant policy.
You'll perform pivotal risk assessments of internal and external threat environments, including applications, business units, processes and Technology Service Provider - performing periodic policy compliance assurance testing for the cross divisional businesses.
Along with this, you'll:
- Understand, prioritise and assist with the development and implementation of solutions for businesses to reduce and close IS gaps between risk appetite and current risk position
- Advise on identification and management of IS risks and mitigation in relation to technical infrastructure and applications
- Support the production of high quality, informative and accurate MI for the business areas and key governance forums as required
What you'll bring
- As this role is highly technical, the Client is looking for an individual who can bring with them a wealth of relevant experience in Information Security risk assessment and controls management, including an understanding of the ISO27000 series and how to apply it.
- Along side your knowledge and understanding of this area, you'll also have a relevant qualification such as CISA or CISSP.
- You'll have experience of actively managing risks in accordance with the full Risk Management lifecycle, and ideally gained within a Financial Services industry. You'll be a clear analytical thinker, able to process and understand large volumes of data, identifying patterns and translating data into clear actions to protect the business.
- To facilitate your effectiveness in the role, you'll need to have a strong and clear communication style, both in writing and verbally.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.