Portfolio Officer, Belfast (Temp F/T) for 4-5 months at £7.85 per/hr
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland.
Part of a Globally present organisation they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding with motivation to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
Reporting to Relationship Manager,
- Assist in the overall risk management of customer relationships and transactions including excesses any overdue reviews
- As a member of a team to deliver customer Account Administration to assist the Senior Relationship Managers
- Provide support to the team by accurate and prompt delivery of all Administrations tasks to include, File Inflows, limit Marking, Transfer of cases to Debt Recovery Department and the upgrading of cases to the good book
- Sharing best practices to maximise operational efficiency, drive consistency and continuous improvement
- Maintain a high level of credit stewardship principles, adhering to clearly defined performance objectives
- Able to communicate at all levels and influence high credit stewardship principles.
- Self motivation, planning and organising own workflow to maintain high portfolio management standards.
- Satisfy regulatory, compliance and operational requirements including the Treating Customers Fairly framework.
- Provide effective and quality services for Senior Relationship Managers and in return our client is offering an hourly pay rate of approximately £7.85 per hour.
- Candidates should have previous admin experience and previous banking experience would be desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more please send your CV via the link