Belfast City Centre
As a PowerPoint Specialist you will be working for a leading international legal practice with a truly global presence. We are renowned for the high quality of our banking, corporate, international capital markets and litigation advice, and also have major strengths in areas such as employment and benefits, real estate and tax. Their deals and cases often make headline business news and with a large number of the top corporates, financial institutions and governments. With many of their partners acknowledged as leaders in their fields, and with all their people demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism, they have a reputation for delivering excellence in all that they do.
PowerPoint Specialist Purpose:
To create and enhance presentations, manage client expectations and promote brand excellence and thought leadership in presentations. Continuous improvement of presentation materials, including concept slides,icons, and visual graphics.
Role and Responsibilities:
To provide presentations support to the wider firm. This includes creating, enhancing and amending presentations for use in meetings, events, presenting legal advice, and training to external clients while working within brand guidelines. Additional elements of this role are communicating with clients, taking briefs and assisting with PowerPoint queries. Management of workflow as required.
- To create and enhance presentations ; transforming text-heavy presentations into more visually appealing slides
- To communicate with clients by taking briefs, managing expectations and status updates to ensure deadlines are met
- To collaborate with team members from the various locations to ensure consistency of output and continuous improvement of materials available to the firm.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 5.00pm - 1.00am with shift premium
- Advanced PowerPoint experience, Adobe Creative Suite skills a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Confidence to ask questions to and negotiate deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Ability and desire to learn and work within a team
What we are looking for:
- A team player with an interest in presenting information in a clear and impactful manner
- A calm and professional approach and ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail, a proactive approach and superior time management skills
- A confident communicator with strong customer focus
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you meet the criteria please forward your CV for consideration or contact Katie Doyle on 02890 242824