Our client in the Ballymena Area are looking to recruit a Temporary Practice Support Administrator
Hours - 37.5
Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm Hourly Rate : £9.20
In this role the post holder will be required to provide effective and efficient support to meet business needs during office hours. The role includes the provision of administrative support to meetings and requires the post holder to prioritise work on an ongoing basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a full range of administrative and secretarial support to local Directorate teams and senior staff. This will include organisation of meetings and workshops , undertaking research, preparation of agenda/papers/presentations/minute taking at meetings and dissemination of information/papers as required.
- To support local Management teams and Senior Managers as necessary.To assist with the authorisation of payments to contractors for a range of items such as attendance at meetings etc...
- To travel regularly between other sites with limited time between meetings.
- Participate as required, in the selection and appointment of staff reporting to him/her in accordance with the procedures.
The role will require:
- A high level of concentration in the analysis of data, production of detailed reports, and adaptation to frequency changing priorities and refocusing of efforts and tasks in line with changing circumstances. It will require the post holder to focus on several different key areas on a day to day basis.
- Frequent VDU use of up to 3 to 4 hours at a time in order to produce complex reports and analysis to support decision making.
- (A) 5 Gcse's ( Grade A - C ) to include English
- 2 years administrative experience 1 year of which must be at a level above basic clerical duties
- (B) 3 years administrative experience 1 year of which must be at a level above basic clerical duties
In addition to A or B applicants must have:
- Experience in the use of spreadsheets;AND Minute taking
- RSA Stage 2 Word Processing or RSA Stage 2 Typing plus computer experience or computer qualification
- Experience in the use of spreadsheets; AND Minute taking
- 1 years experience of Word Processing or Typing duties plus computer experience or qualification.
Full Job description available on request.
Please ensure that you demonstrate fully and clearly how you meet the required criteria below for this role within the CV Form you submit.
If you are interested in applying please send your up to date CV to Carla McCamley at Grafton Recruitment