Presentation Specialist (£18,500 + Shift Premium)
Full Time Permanent (ASAP)
Belfast City Centre
We are delighted to announce an exciting opening with one of our clients based in Belfast city centre, who are the leading legal firm globally. Due to huge growth within the firm they are rapidly expanding and are looking for a motivated candidate to grow with them. To support their client's international strategies, they have built a truly global network which now spans across 44 offices in 31 countries including London, France, New York, Germany, South Africa and Shanghai. They have a culture of excellence which is second to none. As a Presentation Specialist you will be dealing with all internal clients from across all of their offices, the marketing and business development teams, and Business services peers and managers.
As a presentation specialist you will be responsible for developing creative and high impact presentations for use in meetings, events, presenting level advice and training external clients. You will be held accountable for the comprehensive preparation of PowerPoint presentations for designated projects and to lead the Creating High Impact Presentation team initiative.
Presentation Specialist Requirements:
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to produce presentations using PowerPoint 2010
- Knowledge and Experience in all aspects of prevention preparation for distribution
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills liaising with all levels
- Able to provide MS Office 2010 support to the in house client base
- Ability share knowledge ,produce templates and materials to improve efficiency of service
- Educated in Art/Design or a related field with strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in a similar professional role
- An expert in analysing data and presenting information in a clear, concise and impactful manner
- Good communication and messaging skills
- A calm and professional approach who works well under pressure
- Attention to detail, customer focused with a flexible approach
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 5.00pm - 1.00pm
- £18,500 ( Shift Premium after 6.30pm)
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidies gym membership
- Health Care Scheme
- Working with a global brand
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration for the Presentation Specialist please apply online or send your CV through to Katie at email@example.com for review.
For any further details please call 02890 242824