Pressure Test Services Manager
Reporting to Production and Maintenance Manager
- Provide leadership for the successful operation of the production process, including quality control and maintenance tasks.
- Maintain high production output and product quality by tracking performance and setting individual employee and team goals.
- Monitor processes and operational expense.
- Research new ways to actively enhance production whilst maintaining excellent product quality.
- Maintain and review document control system to ensure current site procedures are up to date and in line with current legislation.
- Responsible for ensuring risk assessments are conducted and documented for all areas and tasks as required.
- Review and control stock levels to ensure adequate quantities of all materials are available to ensure effective and efficient production is maintained.
- Deal with staff grievances, investigate and resolve any incidents involving any persons on site in accordance with company procedures.
- Chair monthly production meetings on site, provide clear direction to staff and explain updates to site procedures or policies.
- Control contractor activities to ensure they have submitted the required documentation and have received the appropriate induction in accordance with company procedures
- Be skilled in influencing, negotiating and problem solving.
- Have strong knowledge of health and safety and the ability to enforce safety rules and policies.
- Be knowledgeable of product quality, productivity, inventory processes.
- 3rd level education ( preferably in an engineering capacity)
- 3 years' experience of supervising or managing staff in a production related environment
Contact Glenda on 02890 323333 for further information