Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a pricing administrator for one of the world's largest online retailers. As a Pricing administrator it will be down to you to ensure that the customer facing prices are correct online for the UK and key International Zones.
- Daily Alignments of price data between different price engines
- Pricing Data integrity checks
- Handling large volumes of price data and pre uploaded checks
- Daily price alignment file preparation and uploads
- Adherence to daily time critical process
- Daily price integrity checks both in price engine and on the website
- Ensure retail price files are received, processed and uploaded daily
- Ability to hit daily system led deadlines
- Monitor and record any price errors, and improve processes to minimise reoccurrence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel at a high level with experience in analysis and data management
- Strong attention to detail and desire to achieve excellence in delivery
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A high degree of initiative with strong ability to work as a team player
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the required skills for the Pricing Administrator please attach your CV below or call Katie Doyle at 02890 895824.