Salary: 25-30k DOE
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Process Engineer for a top manufacturing company based in Ballymena. This position offers long term career aspirations with a company that has experienced significant growth in recent years.
Reporting to: Factory Manager
Reporting to the Factory Manager you will play an important role in the review of existing manufacturing processes with a view to driving efficiency, cost reduction and other improvements throughout the facility. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a key position for a growing local company.
- Utilising lean techniques, experience and knowledge to enhance manufacturing processes to improve yield, cycle time and productivity
- Work with production team to drive efficiency advances by innovation within manufacturing & assembly processes - monitoring efficiency of production cells and reacting to resolve any negative trends
- Extensive continuous improvement projects company wide
- BOM cost reduction working with design team and supply chain
- Work studies and capacity balancing
- Review and improvement of equipment, layout, etc
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related Engineering discipline
- Demonstrated experience working as a process engineer in a manufacturing environment
- A proven track record in technical process improvement, cost reduction and experience in Lean manufacturing techniques
- Good level of IT literacy required
- Candidates are expected to be highly motivated, achieve technical and business targets and have excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
For more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333