Process Engineer - Monkstown - £16 - £18 p/h
Grafton recruitment is currently accepting applications on behalf of our client, a global manufacturing organisation, for an experienced Process Engineer to join their team in Monkstown on a long-term temporary/contact basis.
* Create and maintain Standard Work documentation
* Create and maintain Safety FMEAs
* Develop line balances to ensure efficient deployment of resources
* Implement process improvements to reduce waste and improve safety and quality
* Develop jigs and fixtures to ensure product quality and ease of manufacture
* Adapt processes in line with engineering change and NPI
* Support APQP and PPAP activities
* Own product routings and work centre allocations and BOM accuracy
* Work with MQ core team to address quality issues and meet Value Stream quality targets
* Maintain manufacturing documentation in line with ISO9001 and CQMS requirements
* Competent in using Microsoft Office
* A degree in a relevant engineering discipline with relevant job related manufacturing experience.
* Candidates with lesser or no qualifications must have significantly more job related manufacturing experience
Job related manufacturing experience may include:
* Experience and knowledge of Machining processes and Lean Manufacturing practices
* Experience of SAP or another MRP/ERP system.
* Creating standard work documentation
* Experience of improving and adapting processes in line with engineering change and NPI
* Six Sigma and APQP
For further information please contact Craig on 02890323333 or submit your CV via the link.