Our client, a large global organisation with a presence in Cork, currently has an exciting vacancy for a Process Improvement or Quality (QA) Manager in their contact centre.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager with a very high level of analytical skills, who has circa 10 years contact centre experience, and a passion for continuously improving customer experience and challenging the status quo.
The successful candidate will have 5 direct reports based across a network, and will have responsibility for driving quality through successful leadership skills. They will have a strong understanding of contact centre business metrics, a passion for identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions, influencing senior stakeholders.
- Data mining to identify key drivers of negative customer sat scores, identifying patterns and root causes, working on strategies for improvements
- Leading a team of QA specialists based both in Cork and in other sites which are based in the UK
- Owning the development of quality improvement coaching and training processes to drive continuous improvement
- Working with Global Customer Service teams to drive performance improvements in customer satisfaction
- Liaising with training teams to ensure new policies are successfully rolled out with results against key metrics and assisting in developing reporting for the customer journey
- Analysing customer related data to design improvement recommendations and long term Quality strategy
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly analytical with a proven ability to identify root causes through analysing data from various sources.
- Will have a passion for excellent customer service and will constantly advocate for customers
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels across an organisation
- Be accustomed to working as part of cross functional and dispersed teams
- Have strong stakeholder management experience and an ability to communicate in a credible way with Senior Business leaders at strategic level.
- Have strong influencing skills and an ability to drive change in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Qualifications and experience:
- Exceptional analytical skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree, ideally MBA
- 7-10 years' experience from contact centre environments
- Significant proven experience in managing customer experience improvement projects
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in use of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with SQL and HTML formatting is preferred.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Previous exposure to Lean or Six Sigma methodologies preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package which includes company shares.