We invite an expression of interest from Process/Stores Operatives for temp - perm roles in Ballymena.
Process Operative - Ballymena - Salary Neg
Suitable applicants will be responsible for production and process operation, management of raw material supply and logistics of raw material in a controlled production environment.
Duties will include:
- Weekly production and producing records of tractability and yields
- Cleaning records on a daily, weekly, Monthly and annual basis
- Planning and predicting of loads with dates and volumes
- Collecting of samples for audit purposes
- Weekly and Monthly Stock Report, for all goods in and out with stock control and stock managements duties
- Liaising with suppliers
- Organising delivery of goods to and from various sites and pricing transport costs
This is only a summary of duties required.
Applicants must be educated to GCSE Level including maths and English at Grade c and above/equivalent
Computer literate, good level of communication, strong process knowledge.
An advantage to those with a forklift driving license
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.