Product Designer | Fashion Accessories | Permanent Role
The Client: Dynamic, Innovative and highly successful Fashion Accessories and Gifts Company. We design all our own products for our various brands in-house and distribute throughout Ireland UK and other parts of Europe.
The Role: Reporting to the Head of Buying you will work as a Product Designer in the Design Department.
- This position will include the creation, design and presentation of artwork to factories for generating samples, as well as ongoing research for new ideas and products.
- Carrying out ongoing research for new ideas and products
- Follow up and coordination of the samples through to production
- Brochures/catalogues, photography and re-work to photographs, adverts, point of sale tasks
- Highly creative, motivated and the ability to multi task
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Graphic Suite qualification is a high priority
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Design Experience ( Graphics & Products )
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suits (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Salary 28 - 30k
- Positive and dynamic working environment
- Holidays - 21 days
- Canteen and Parking
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.