Grafton is offering the fantastic opportunity to join a growing engineering business in Lisburn. This position would suit engineer who thrives on problem solving and is thinking outside the box to deliver results.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all customer quality concerns and be a key player in establishing and maintaining customer relationships. Customer Product Engineer will be the voice of the customer coordinating cross functional teams to resolve customer quality issues, ensuring timely implementation of interim and permanent corrective actions to meet customer demands.
- Product Development and product improvement.
- Liaise with other departments to insure designs are produced to specifications.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Problem Solving.
- Project management.
- Undertaking relevant research.
- Preparing Reports and documentation.
- Providing technical advice internally and externally.
The successful candidates must have the following skills to be considered for the role:
- Third Level Qualification, Degree, preferably Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of working from diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts (ideally able to draw using CAD).
- Experience in both metal and plastics mechanical design and electronic experience.
- Flexible in approach to projects to ensure delivery targets are achieved.
- Ideally some knowledge of LEAN would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will be a client point of contact therefore good customer service skills and communication skills are required.
If you have what it takes to join the successful team please click on apply button or phone Caitriona or Gregory on 028 92667585
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland