Our Client, a leading telecommunications provider is seeking to recruit a Product Manager for a contractor role based in Dublin.
Role: Product Manager - New Access Provider Portfolio
Duration: 4-6 months initial contract
This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual, with proven experience in product related management, to join a strong Commercial & Marketing team for a short-term contracting engagement.
Key Purpose includes:
- You will be responsible for the integration of access related services across the Broadband and Voice portfolio.
- As a Product Manager you will work within the product development and launch process to ensure all products are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- In addition the Product Manager will work closely with Proposition Managers, Pricing Managers, Commercial Marketing and key business functions (including Sales, Networks, Operations, Legal, Finance) to ensure the successful in-life management of data related
Role Essentials include:
- Working knowledge of regulated Broadband product set, particularly Next Generation Access (NGA), including product descriptions, processes, SLAs,
- Capable of acting as the Product 'lead' in discussions with access providers to negotiate and conclude on MSA, product service schedule(s), inter-operator process manuals, pricing and
Roles Responsibilities include:
- Take the Product lead on access provider engagement to negotiate and conclude the MSA document set and other Product related material. (inter-operator process manual drafting, negotiation and finalisation)
- Compare and contrast access provider offerings and documentation with the equivalent from the market to secure at least an equivalent service, if not
- Liaise with internal departments (Products, IT, Regulatory, Procurement, Operations, Legal, etc.) to update on the access provider offerings, assess feedback, and replay this back into access provider to secure
- Liaise between access provider and the organisation regarding processes, system specifications and data
- Report to internal management with status and progress
Role Success Factors:
- The on-boarding of new access providers as Suppliers
- The integration (including trial) of access provider FTTH products as inputs into the organisation's service
- The trail and/or integration (including trial) of additional fibre
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a portfolio/product management with a track record of commercial and/or technical achievement.
- Ability to deliver to tight times scales, innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver products and solutions that meet customers stated
- Demonstrable communication, interpersonal and relationship management
- Demonstrable influencing
This is a contract role which will be offered on a day rate basis.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link