Production - Process Engineering Manager
Location: County Armagh - South Armagh
Salary: 50-58k DOE
Hours of work: 8-6 Mon- Fri (flexible)
Reporting to: General Manager
Grafton are working in conjunction with a Multi site company who are supplying into the global market place. They are a Specialist manufacturing and Production Company based in South Armagh and operate from a state of the art facility. They also offer superb working and environmental conditions.
The role is to manage all production through from operatives to line leaders ensuring that consistent targets and key manufacturing efficiencies are met to maximise profitability.
- Manage production process, planning, H&S, R&D and maintenance
- Implement Technical adjustments in conjunction with other departments
- Motive the team and ensure that training and coaching is provided and operators multi skilled to increase productivity
- Lead audits of production lines and complete weekly stock takes
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors and show strong leadership and Management skills
- Excellent leadership and Management skills
- Strong Technical ability
- Competent in Lean Manufacturing principles
- Degree qualified in process or mechanical engineering AND 5+ years as managerial leadership
- Knowledge of systems such as FMECA
Salary and benefits: 50-58k plus an end of year annual bonus, onsite parking and a competitive pension scheme
Closing date is Friday 22nd September at 5pm
If interested in the Production - Process Engineer Position please forward your cv asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333 or 07966990462
If the Production - Process Engineer role is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.