Production and Project Planner
The company is seeking to employ a Construction Project Planner who will be responsible for the organisation, planning and delivery of precast projects. The successful candidate must have the ability to manage the commercial aspects of the project as well as the programme and build-ability.
- A minimum of 2 years Project Planning experience within the construction industry with a proven track record of coordinating multi projects and delivering these to programme and within budget.
- The ability to provide weekly plans to monitor and measure progress throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Ambition, be output driven and pro-active to support the team.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are essential with the ability to maintain positive relationships and take appropriate professional action when dealing with potential difficulties.
- SMSTS managers card, appointed person and ICIOB would be advantageous
- Previous experience with Microsoft Project is desirable.
If interested in the Production Project Planner Position please forward your cv asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333 or 07966990462
If the Production project planner role is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.