Production and Warehouse Controller - Nightshift
Salary - Competitive with experience
Grafton are working with on with a global market leader in the manufacturing of FMCG products.
The Production/ warehouse night shift Controller position involves the supervision of a team of warehouse personnel to ensure the provision of a professional incoming goods, storage and despatch service encompassing both speed and accuracy and ensuring health & safety are maintained to the highest standard.
- Proactive and flexible in day to day approach with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills.
- Openness and willing to change, strive to improve standards/quality and contribute to key projects.
- Self-motivated and be able to motivate others.
- Have a high level of reliability, flexibility and a good team player.
- Excellent verbal/written and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to build strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Supervision of staff and a proven track record in people management.
- Knowledge and experience of warehouse control systems.
- Must hold a current counterbalance forklift licence.
- Must have previous experience in a quality and health & safety driven environment.
- Qualification in Supervisory Management.
- Previous warehouse experience in a food manufacturing environment/shift work.
- Experience of Quality Systems (ISO/BS standards).
- Previous experience of radio frequency systems.
If interested in the Production/Warehouse Controller Position please forward your cv asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333 or 07966990462
If the Production/Warehouse Controller role is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.