Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Production Manager for our client based in Dublin 22.
Our client is a leading Irish fresh food producer and is looking for an experienced Production Manager to join their team.
This role will be managing a team of 40+ Production staff and 3 Supervisors. Duties will include:
- Day-to- day management of production
- Ensure a safe, well maintained production area operating in accordance with company standards
- Ensure awareness and achievement of all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Provide leadership to the team on problem solving process improvements, manage obstacles and provide resources to assist team members in overcoming issues and streamlining work processes
- Establish performance targets for the Production unit and monitor and report on all results
- Ensure forecasted production volume is delivered on time, within specified quality/quantity and at optimum cost
- Capacity planning and maintenance of equipment and machinery
- Identifying and introducing new technologies and process improvements
- Implementing HACCP
- Drive continuous improvement philosophy within the Business
- Improve processes, policies and procedures in support of business goals and objectives
- Drive and implement performance management procedure and empower the team to continuously improve and develop
- Devise and implement initiatives that will increase productivity and employee motivation
- Coach and team development
- 10 years + experience in a Production Manager role is essential
- Proven track record in running successful production operations
- Must have experience in Food Production Management ideally fruit and veg
- Strong background in HACCP
- Excellent salary on offer
- Dublin 22 location
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.