My client is looking for a deputy manager for a production company based in Mayo.
The role includes responsibility for:
- Day to day operations including staff supervision and training;
- Lead role in Health and Safety standards; maintenance of high quality standards;
- Key role in effective factory planning; cost reduction and cost saving programs.
- Sourcing of yarn requirements; maintaining adequate stocks to meet production;
- Lead responsibility for Annual Plan, safety and cost/profitability targets;
- Development of Annual Maintenance and Repairs Program;
- University Graduate degree in engineering or manufacturing;
- 7-10 years post qualification experience in manufacturing;
- Proven ability to manage, train and motivate staff;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good planning skills and ability to deal complexity;
- Skills and experience in innovation and development of new products;
- Proven experience in consistent delivery of high quality standards on time and in full;
The company is based in Co Mayo, approximately 20 minutes from Castlebar and Ballina, and 1 hour 15 minutes from Galway.