Our client is one of Irelands leading manufacturers of fresh Pizza and Pizza Bases for the retail and food service sectors. Operating from their production facility in Derrylin, their team of dedicated craft Bakers has been producing Pizzas for over ten years.
As a General Operative, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- General production work including food handling i.e both pizza bases and toppings
- Dealing with associated paperwork
- Adhering to Food Hygiene regulations while working as part of a team in the Production Area
Hours of work:
- Alternating weekly rota
- Week One: 6am - 2pm
- Week Two: 2pm-10pm
- Week Three: 10pm - 6am
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety and Food Hygiene Standards
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Own transport is essential
- Previous experience in a food processing or production environment
- Rate of Pay : £6.70 (Over 25: £7.20)
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Warm working environment (approx. 25-30 degrees)
- Full Training provided
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril or Noeline on 02866323300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.