Are you interested in working for a local company who will give you the proper training to succeed and progress within their business? Please apply if this sounds like you.
Grafton Recruitment are delighted to have a number of positions available in the Portadown area.
- Temporary to permanent (depending on operational requirements and job performance)
- Dual role - Production Op work, stepping up to Machine Op on as and when required.
- Approx. 40 hours per week
- Prepacks: Working 4 days out of 5, Mon-Fri & every Sat (8-5 Mon-Fri, 7-4 Sat)
- Peeled: Mon-Fri, or above, start/finish times vary
- Manual handling involved
- Good communication, literacy & numerical skills required.
- Rate of pay: 18-24 yrs £7.18, 25yrs+ £7.63
- When fully trained and competent, when step up to Machine Op role: 18-24 yrs £7.70, 25yrs+ £8.15
If this position is of interest to you, please apply now!
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.