Our client, a lifting and material handling solutions company, providing a broad range of equipment serving customers in the construction, manufacturing, shipping, and transportation industries to name but a few, have vacancies for General Operatives in their Dungannon operations. This position is initially for three months with a view to longer.
As a General Operative, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Assembly line fitting
- Use of power and manual tooling
- Reading and understanding of engineering drawings
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Ensuring the safe and controlled movement of production parts
- Working as part of a team to develop continuous improvement
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thur 8am - 4.45pm
- Fri 8am - 2pm
- Experience of fitting hydraulics or mechanical fitting
- Experience of working in a engineering or equipment manufacturing environment
- Have an understand of Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Rate of Pay :£7.20
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Full Training provided
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Noeline on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.