Working on behalf of a leading bakery within the Mid Ulster Area I'm actively recruiting for Production Operatives with an immediate start.
Production Operatives - £min Wage - Magherafelt Area
Ideal applicants will have previous production experience working within a busy food production organisation.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking and assist in the hand crafting of bakery goods
- Operating and monitor machinery to form, shape and bake Finished Goods.
- Correctly transfer within the manufacturing process, all materials and products, and to ensure trace ability procedures are followed at all times, 100% compliance with the Stevens System.
- Accurately and timely complete all required documentation to enable clear trace ability.
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene to ensure production of high quality products.
- To undertake required training to ensure full competency in the job role and to allow for job rotation.
- To ensure safe working practices are adopted at all times in accordance with Safety, Health and Environmental policies, procedures and legislation.
Applicants should have the ability to read and understand the English Language for audit purposes.
A certificate in Basic Food Hygiene desirable but not essential.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.