Our client a successful food manufacturer in the Cookstown area requires a Production Planner for a maternity cover starting asap.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the role will involve the formulation and communication of production plans in departments. The planner must ensure that customer requirements are met and that maximum efficiency in relation to use of labour, machinery and raw materials is achieved.
- A third level qualification
- Well developed excel skills, pivot tables, look ups etc.
- Previous experience of SAP system would be advantageous
- Planning experience gained in an Food/FMCG type environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to react to change in a fast moving environment.
Hours of Work: 7.30am- 4.00/4.30pm Mon-Fri
If you meet all of the above criteria please submit your CV to the link provided. If you require any further information please call Claire on 02838353335