Production Planner (Maternity cover)
Pay rate: DEO
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit a Planner for one of UK's largest food companies .This position is on a maternity cover contract
- Ensure that purchasing documents (i.e. purchase orders), are processed completely and accurately and submitted on-time to suppliers; responsible for maintaining correct costs and data entry and follows the complete procurement process from PO submission to invoicing.
- Communicating and working through any issues that could impact the manufacturing process and elevating concerns as necessary.
- Manage other tasks and projects related to the management of materials or suppliers process.
- A third level qualification
- Well developed excel skills- pivot tables, look ups etc.
- Previous experience of SAP system would be advantageous
- Planning experience gained in an Food/ FMCG type environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to react to change in a fast moving environment.
- A competitive salary -circa £25-27k
- 30 days holidays per annum starting
- Company pension scheme
- Free Life insurance 3 x annual salary
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333