Based in Armagh this successful supplier requires a Production Planner to join their busy team. This post will provide support to the technical administration function of the business.
Initially this role is temporary but has potential to become permanent for the successful candidate.
- Creation & maintenance of production data & related documentation
- Analysing and understanding production data
- Discussing client requirements and drafting quotations
- Taking and making telephone calls
- Providing after sales support
- Supporting the process of new product development
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including English, Maths and IT
- Previous experience in a similar office environment
- Proficient in IT to include - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ideally you will have an understanding of Sage and 2D CAD or similar (training will be given)
- Have the ability to undertake a range of tasks
- Excellent telephone manner
- Available to work overtime if required
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org